Instructions for Poster Presentation
List of Posters
See the "List of Posters"
Poster on Display
All Symposium days
Poster Mounting and Removal Times
- All posters can be mounted from 19:00 till 21:00 on Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
- Please note you will not have access to the poster area before that – please do not attempt to mount your poster before this time.
- Posters should be removed after 11:30 on Saturday, May 4, 2019.
- Posters wil be removed and discarded if not removed by 12:30 on Saturday, May 4, 2019.
Poster session I
|Poster viewing*||Thursday, May 2||10:00 – 10:30|
|Poster presentations**||Thursday, May 2||16:00 – 16:30|
|Chairs||Jerome Dargent, Catalin Copaescu|
Poster session II
|Poster viewing*||Friday, May 2||10:00 – 10:30|
|Poster presentations**||Friday, May 2||16:00 – 16:30|
|Chairs||Juan Pujol Rafols, Daniel Moritz Felsenreich|
Authors are requested to be present at the poster board at the time assigned to their poster session.
* Poster viewing
authors shall be available to answer questions from delegates.
authors shall be available to presenet their poster briefly within 2 minutes.
Posters will be displayed according to the POSTER numbers given by the organizers and will be grouped by topics.
Personal or Professional advertising in the poster sessions is also strictly prohibited.
- Posters must be prepared in Portrait style.
- Please DO NOT prepare a landscape poster.
- The poster should be easily readable at a distance of one meter.
- Poster panels’ dimensions: each panel has dimensions 95 cm (width) x 234 cm (height).
- The required dimensions of posters are 90 cm (width) by 140 cm (height).
- A photograph of the poster board can be viewed HERE.
- Posters should be attached to the boards with stickers, which will be supplied by the organisers.